The Tony Awards®, in partnership with Audience Rewards®, Broadway’s first and only loyalty program, has announced the return of the Official Tony Awards Challenge, the game in which Broadway enthusiasts predict the winners of this year’s Tony Awards. Beginning Tuesday, May 3, following the Tony Award Nominations, Audience Rewards members can participate in the interactive game, ballot-style, in which they will predict the winners of the 75th Annual Tony Awards in each of the 26 categories. Fans will have a chance to win a number of prizes, including the grand prize of 75 free Broadway tickets, as well as Audience Rewards ShowPoints (redeemable for free tickets, curated experiences, and more). The game represents a unique opportunity for theater fans to engage with the Broadway shows they love, and celebrate the return of live theater and the traditional Tony Awards. You can now sign up at WWW.TONYAWARDSCHALLENGE.COM.
This year, players will have the option to “Go Big” and guess all 26 categories correctly to win the top prize of 75 free Broadway tickets. Or players can choose to “Go Fast” and predict eight notable category winners to receive 500 ShowPoints.
“Every year, the Tony Awards Challenge represents a fun way for theater fans to connect with Broadway,” Katie Dalton, Audience Rewards Executive Vice President, said. “The game feels especially meaningful this year as a way to celebrate the stellar Broadway season that has triumphantly returned after the unprecedented shutdown, and the 75th Annual Tony Awards!”
“We are excited to once again partner with Audience Rewards, to mark our 75th Anniversary,” said Heather Hitchens, President of the American Theatre Wing and Charlotte St. Martin, President of The Broadway League. “This is a wonderful way to bring theatre fans together as we collectively celebrate Broadway’s return!”
To sign up for the Official Tony Awards Challenge, visit www.tonyawardschallenge.com. Players must be Audience Rewards members to enter, and the program is free to join.
See below for rules and guidelines:
- The Official Tony Awards Challenge, hosted by Audience Rewards in partnership with The Tony Awards, will begin on May 3 at approximately 2pm ET.
- To play, entrants must either be pre-existing Audience Rewards members, or they can join the program for free to participate.
- Players will guess/predict who they think will win in each of the 26 Tony categories. Once they complete their ballot, they can adjust their predictions until 3pm ET on Tony Sunday, 6/12.
- Players have the option to “Go Big” and guess the winners of all 26 categories, or they can “Go Fast” and guess the winners of 8 notable categories.
- The grand prize for any player that correctly guesses all 26 categories is 75 free Broadway tickets.
- Players who correctly guess the winners of all 8 “Go Fast” categories will receive a prize of 500 Audience Rewards ShowPoints.
- Players can create and join Leagues to see how their picks stack up against their friends, and will be able to see how their picks stack up to other players’ when they tune in for the Tony Awards using the game leaderboard on the Challenge site.
- The Official Tony Awards Challenge, hosted by Audience Rewards in partnership with The Tony Awards, will end at 3pm ET on Tony Sunday, 6/12.
The 75th Annual Tony Awards, presented by The Broadway League and the American Theatre Wing, will air live from Radio City Music Hall, in a four-hour television and streaming event, that will broadcast live coast to coast for the first time. The celebration will commence at 7:00 – 8:00 PM, ET/4:00 – 5:00 PM, PT with exclusive content streaming only on Paramount+, followed by the presentation of the American Theatre Wing’s 75th Annual Tony Awards from 8:00-11:00 PM, LIVE ET/5:00 – 8:00 PM, LIVE PT on the CBS Television Network, and streaming live and on demand on Paramount+.